Nandrolone Phenylpropionate carries many positive traits that are similar to many anabolic steroids. However, this compound also carries functional traits that will far outweigh what some steroidal hormones can do. The positive functional traits of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate include:
- Increased IGF-1 Production: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a potent anabolic hormone that is also essential to our body’s ability to recovery. This is a hormone that affects nearly all cells within the human body.
- Inhibition of Glucocorticoids: Known as stress hormones (cortisol) these hormones are essential to our health and wellbeing. However, glucocorticoids can also promote muscle loss and fat gain when they become dominant. Vigorous activity can lead to increases in stress hormones. Hormones like Nandrolone can reduce the production of stress hormones.
- Increased Nitrogen Retention: All muscle tissue is comprised of 16% nitrogen. If retention falls we fall into a catabolic state. The more we retain the more anabolic we remain.
- Increased Protein Synthesis: This refers to the rate in which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle tissue.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood. Greater efficiency results in enhanced muscular endurance and recovery.
- Increased Collagen Synthesis & Bone Mineral Content: This refers to the strength of bones and cartilage and the ability to strengthen and provide healing relief. This will hold true in joints more so than anywhere else.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate can also be used for cutting cycles, although it’s not commonly thought of as a cutting steroid. This steroid will significantly protect lean muscle mass better than many steroids. When we diet we must burn more calories than we consume. This is the only way body fat can be lost. Unfortunately, this puts lean muscle tissue at risk. When we diet some lean tissue will be lost, but successful dieting limits this loss, and Nandrolone can provide this protective measure. And once again the recovery benefits will be tremendous, especially when recovery can already be incredibly difficult when dieting due to the caloric deficit.